Women's Civic Club of Panama City Beach, Florida, Inc.
P.O. Box 9759
Panama CIty Beach, FL 32417
The Women's Civic Club of Panama City Beach, FL was formed in 1957 for the purpose of cultivating public sentiment for the promotion of civic improvements, and to give aid to worthy projects of the community.
Membership includes women who are residents, and/or property owners, and/or operators of a business in the Panama City Beach area, designated as between the Hathaway Bridge on the east and the Phillips Inlet Bridge on the west, in Bay County, Florida.
Fund raising projects are planned throughout the year with the proceeds being donated to various areas of need in Panama City Beach. Members donate their time and talents to make each event succesful and enjoyable.
The Women's Civic Club of Panama City Beach is a non-profit organization. Donations to the organization may be tax deductible. Contact us for information.